Show All Answers
The City of Sultan bills monthly for the following services:
Republic Services will bill you directly if you request yard waste services. You can contact Republic Services at 1-800-942-5965.
Utility bills are due within 15 days of the statement date and are considered delinquent after 30 days. Any utility bill not paid in full by the 30th day will be subject to late fees on water or sewer amounts still owed. Should an account become delinquent by two months, the customer will receive a payment reminder which informs them that they must bring the account current by a specific day or be disconnected without further notice. Once service is disconnected for such non-payment, a $50 disconnect charge will be applied to the account, and the customer will be required to pay the account in full in order to have service reconnected.
Customers are limited to one payment arrangement every 12 months, which must result in the account being brought current within 180 days. The customer must come into City Hall and fill a payment arrangement form prior to water shut-off. If customer is a tenant, the property owner or manger must also approve the payment arrangement.
How can I pay my City utility bill? Let me count the ways.
1) In person with Cash, Check, Credit, or Debit Card located at 319 Main Street, Sultan, WA 98294 (no fee to pay with debit or credit).
2) Mail a check or money order to PO Box 1199, Sultan, WA 98294
3) Drop Box a check or money order in one of two drop box locations.
* There is one located at the post office outside the main entrance and an other in City Hall just inside the entrance doors on Main Street.
4) Online with Credit, Debit, or Checking Account at https://sultanwa.merchanttransact.com/default.aspx - (no fee for this service)
* This service allows you to sign up for electronic statements or automatic payments
5) Via phone with Credit, Debit, or Checking Account by calling (360) 799-3007. (no fee for this service).
If you have questions, please contact City Hall at 360.793.2231
Currently, the City of Sultan does not have a leak relief program in place. Should you incur excess water charges due to a leak situation, you may contact City Hall to set up a payment arrangement agreement.