How can I pay my City utility bill? Let me count the ways.
1) In person with Cash, Check, Credit, or Debit Card located at 319 Main Street, Sultan, WA 98294 (no fee to pay with debit or credit).
2) Mail a check or money order to PO Box 1199, Sultan, WA 98294
3) Drop Box a check or money order in one of two drop box locations.
* There is one located at the post office outside the main entrance and an other in City Hall just inside the entrance doors on Main Street.
4) Online with Credit, Debit, or Checking Account at https://sultanwa.merchanttransact.com/default.aspx - (no fee for this service)
* This service allows you to sign up for electronic statements or automatic payments
5) Via phone with Credit, Debit, or Checking Account by calling (360) 799-3007. (no fee for this service).
If you have questions, please contact City Hall at 360.793.2231