- Sultan's Community
- Community Alliance Mission & Events
Community Alliance Mission & Events
The Sultan Community Alliance (Alliance) is a volunteer group dedicated to the enhancement of the Sultan community through large-scale events meant to bring people back to Main Street. It is the intersection of passion and purpose, as it strives to promote community pride through family-friendly and all inclusive events.
The Alliance mission is:
To build and promote a safe, clean, and healthy community through family-oriented events and volunteer-driven cleanup efforts.
The Sultan Community Alliance coordinates a number of community events each year. For information on how to get involved in the Alliance Board or one of its community events, please email the Alliance.
Be a Vendor
The Alliance Board is always looking for vendors. Vendors are an integral part of each event the board hosts. If you are interested in being a vendor at an event, please fill out a vendor registration form.
Rules of Procedure
Visit the Community Alliance Board page for more details, or review the Sultan Community Alliance Rules of Procedure (PDF).
We are happy to announce the Alliance Board has returned to regular meetings and is busy planning events for the 2022. The tentative schedule is shown below.
Follow the Alliance on Facebook and City news feeds for updated event information.
- Fire Department Open House/Pinewood Derby Race - Saturday, April 30, 2023
- Summer Kick Off - Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- National Night Out Against Crime - Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Sultan Swoosh 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament - Saturday, August 5, 2023
- Homecoming Pep Rally/Bonfire - mid October
- Trunk or Treat - Tuesday, October 31, 2023
- Tree Lighting and Lighted Parade - Saturday, December 2, 2023
To view photos of past events, we welcome you to visit the photo gallery.