The City of Sultan Utility Billing Department is responsible for monthly billing and account maintenance for water, sewer, and stormwater services.
If you are new to the City of Sultan, please call 360-793-2231 to set up or transfer utility service into your name. New residents, please read our Welcome Letter (PDF)!
Low-Income Senior / Disabled Utility Rates
If you are a low-income senior citizen or a permanently disabled person, you may be eligible for discount rates on City utilities. For continued eligibility, you must submit a new application each year.
Please fill out the Senior Discount Application form online here, or if you prefer, download the Senior Discount Application Form here.
Effective January 2021 the City contracts garbage and recycling services with Republic Services. To learn more about this service, visit the Public Works Garbage page or contact Republic Services Customer Service at (425) 977-4125. Garbage service is required for City residents.
Need Help with Your Sultan Utility Bill?
Don’t wait until your water is shut off to ask for help. Past-due payments or payment arrangements must be made before shut off day. Please contact us at 360-793-2231 to see how we can help. We can also share local resources that may be able to assist you.
The following organizations may be able to help:
- Crosswater Community Church: (360) 799-1030
- Grace Fellowship: (360) 793-7398
- Salvation Army: (425) 259-8129
- Sky Valley Food Bank: (360) 794-7959
- St. Vincent DePaul: (425) 355-3504
- Volunteers of America: (360) 793-2400
- Snohomish County Low Income Water Assistance Program: 425-388-3880. Deadline for applications is August 31, 2022. Energy Assistance | Snohomish County, WA - Official Website (snohomishcountywa.gov).