Report a Concern / Resolve an Issue

If you are seeking relief from condition on a property in your community, there are a number of options available to you:

  • Make contact with the responsible person. Describe your perception of the problem. Discuss how the problem affects you and possible solutions.
  • Attend your Neighborhood Association Meetings; get involved with solving the problems. For more information, contact the City of Sultan Grants Department at 360-793-1811.
  • File a complaint with Code Enforcement at 360-793-2272.
  • File an online Code Enforcement Complaint.